Friday, May 27, 2011

Teacher's Day

Happy Teacher's Day to all my teachers !

Today,27 of May,we celebrated belated teacher's day because we having examination when teacher's day.Honestly, the celebration is quite boring.Such a BIG miracle that i'll going to school today.The reason is me and my friend ( Sze-Xin) had already order 10 box of chocolate for teacher that teaching us.Btw is also quite fun because took many photo with friendsssssssss...... hehe.. showing u all some photo that we snap.



sleeping in the hall.too boring.

on the way walking to canteen ^^
my little sis( yi-wen) cute !
me,sze-xin and eddie tan
me and eddie
kenny and me =)
me and xiiao wind ! handsome
sze-xin and maynie ^^
me and maynie ^^ she really fair !
this the chocolate that we order !!
i tie for her ^^ nice leh..haha
good buds, me, sze-xin and chui ling


silly face !! haha




End here ! ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment